Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another day in paradise

Mr. Jeff is feeling better. He still has some lingering affects of "the bug from Binks" as he's referring to it.

Miss Annie is off watering the plants at the monastery I think.

Chloe is doing what she does on long summer afternoons, sleeping.

I'm doing laundry and taking care of little things that I haven't attended to in a few months.

Our air con is making a laughable attempt at keeping the heat at bay.

Heard from the boss yesterday evening before I left work. He was checking in to make sure all is well. And it's fine. I felt badly saying we're fine without him, but we're fine without him. He is doing well in Alaska, seeing a lot of things and I think sounded relaxed and in a good mood for the first time in a long time. Good for him, and that's good for us too : )

if you haven't see it yet, check out "that Catholic Show" it's wonderfully short, sweet and to the point. I'm looking forward to using it for our RCIA class as opening for discussion. Catch episodes 1-4 very excellent faith formation and very entertaining
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ThatCatholicShow

No comments: