Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm doing a little mind melting, taking all kinds of quizzes on the web. Oh my!


You Are Pumpkin

Realistic and practical, you see the world for how it is.
You know what it takes to succeed in life...
And you're happy to help others reach their goals.

Well isn't that nice? My grandmother was psychic


Your Ideal Pet is a Big Dog

You're both energetic, affectionate, and a bit goofy.
And neither of you seem to mind very slobbery kisses!

How often are these things right?



You Should Visit Mexico

You can be as comfortable as you want, eating fast food and partying with English speakers in resort town.
But if you're feeling brave, venture out to Mexico City - or explore the tropical Yucatan.

That is truly ironic!



You Are Mud Pie

You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth
Those who like you give into their impulses

Flavor and depth, is that anything like deep and esoteric?


In a Past Life...

You Were: A Diseased Magician.

Where You Lived: Japan.

How You Died: Decapitation.

O.K. this is just disturbing.



Your Musical Tastes Match: Jennifer Garner


See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)

What Celebrity Matches Your Taste in Music?
I think not.




You Have A Type A Personality

You are hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
You tend to succeed at everything you attempt
And if you don't succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!

You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for fun
As long as it's high energy and competitive, you're interested
You have the perfect personality for business and athletic success

Like I had to take a test to tell me that!


Your German Name is:

Viki Lexi

All righty.


You Are 10% Redneck

I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style.
You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!

Sadly I could answer yes to two of the 20 questions.


Your Italian Name Is...

Bianca Moretti

Don't I sound all mysterious and femme fatale like.



Your Vocabulary Score: A-

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


A - please look back at Type A personality, this is unacceptable.
And a bunch of others that I read, laughed at uproariously or with a forced nervous kind of laugh, understanding that it hit close to home.

2 comments:

Bego said...

You make me laugh---remind me never to leave you alone like that again.

Are you sure you're Type A?

Linda G said...

I think I'm "quizzed out" for the next year at least!

Helped me to loosen my mind from the steel trap it's been in lately. Speaking of which...managed to coordinate with the doctor visit this morning and heard that she'll be sprung tomorrow.

Type A, me? Preposterous, probable, plausible. yes.