Monday, November 06, 2006

We've had a visit from...Flat Stanley!

We've been host to a wonderful "guest" - Flat Stanley - on here from New Hampshire. He's been a delight and loves to meet new people and explore new places...check out what he's been up to.

"I wonder if I should get a job while I'm here, free lunches?"



Flat Stanley meets the Fishman twins Mabel and Bleu!



"Dinner out and your treat! I'm there."

Solving the problems of the day...


"There's nothing like a ride in the country! Hey girls, where are my headphones?"


"Lullaby and Good Night...let sleeping dogs lie I always say, especially that Chloe!"

"How do I get myself into these things? Nice bear..."

"Just a little higher please."

"Now these are my kind of people."

" Sweet tea...yummy, thanks for sharing!"


"A football game - awesome! I hope I can get to the concession stands at half time."


"I've had a great time, but it's time to head back to N.H....on the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again... Good bye!"



1 comment:

Bego said...

Bahahaha.

Who knew Flat Stanley would make another appearance.